NRS Ongoing Mini-ShowRulesNRS Ongoing Mini-Show by NomadicRoyaleStable
1. Runs when spots are filled or every Saturday, whichever comes first.
2. RNG will decide the results.
3. I reserve the right to enter, however, I will never place first, to make it fair.
4. Info I need in the entry are: Name of Horse, Class, and a link to the horse's Reference. That's it.
5. Only a headshot is required. However, one fullbody entry will be chosen with RNG as a Grand Champion.
6. Any breed is able to enter.
7. There are no real prizes. The point is to get your horse some experience.
8. Art does not have to be yours, however, it cannot have been used before!
9. Horse does not have to be yours, but if it isn't, it does need to be your art.
10. Winners of previous cycles can be found on their respective ribbons.
11. Winners of most recent cycles can be found here with RNG results: http://sta.sh/01uxep4h4kcr
(03/01/14) Classes ran again
Halter (Cycle 5)
Bi-Monthly Project:: Halter Show :: Results CLOSED! Results are posted at the bottom in 1st to last place order.Bi-Monthly Project:: Halter Show :: Results by Crissiesaurus
A lot of these were close calls, some entries dropped several places because they were missing stories, tack, handlers, etc. so please do not complain about not winning.
If you would like to know what your scores were note me and I will give you a detailed review.
Welcome to show 1 of 6 for this years Bi-Monthly Project!
This year I've decided to start with a Halter show as a symbolic way of preparing your horses for the 2014 show season.
My goal is to bring a little bit of effort and creativity back into the HARPG circuit and give people of all skill levels the opportunity to show in more than RNG hosted shows.
For more information on The Bi-Monthly Project you can visit the journal here. You can find information on the show schedule, sponsoring, donating, and more.
Below you'll find all the necessary information to participate. If you have a question please don'
Rare Breeds Visibility ChallengeOnly 8 months left! Don't let time slip away from you!Rare Breeds Visibility Challenge by RealBreed-RealColor
Run time: November 15, 2013 - November 15, 2014
RealBreed-RealColor is hosting a challenge to increase visibility for rare breeds, akin to The Race to 200 Kaaring for Nordanners and HARPG-BreedChallenge for fantasy breeds. Our focus, instead of racking up a ton of images for a breed point system, is visibility for the represented breeds and the artist by encouraging artistic growth. We feel that artists grow by challenging themselves and trying new things, which this point system will reward over a large quantity of nearly identical headshots. Participants will earn prizes once the challenge is concluded based not only on how they did compared to other participants but what personal milestones they reached.
Entries and information on jo